Bend of Ivy Lodge offers personal retreat space at an affordable fee. These retreats are intended for people seeking a solo or quiet retreat experience. A spiritual, creativity or contemplation experience. As Bend of Ivy is designed for larger group retreats and workshops, persons coming on personal retreat should understand that:
- Reservations must be booked within six weeks of the desired date. A deposit is required, with final payment in full before arrival.
- Reservations require a minimum of two nights.
- Arrival time, 5pm or after. Departure time, before 1pm. If exception needed, please inquire.
- No food service, instruction, or guidance is available; retreatant(s) should be self-sufficient.
- Because of the large discount in price, retreatant(s) are expected to leave the facility tidy, following departure instructions to ready for housekeeping.
The following costs will apply:
- For the Lodge, the cost is $2750/night for one person, $350/night for two, $400 for three, and $450 for four.
- For the Studio apartment or Roadhouse, the cost is $100/night for one person $160/night, for two people and $75/person for each additional person.
- A cleaning fee is charged on final bill, non-taxable item.