Welcome to Bend of Ivy Lodge.
Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Bend of Ivy is a zen inspired venue near Asheville available for private rental. Perfect for corporate retreats, leadership development workshops, organizational meetings, trainings, weddings, gatherings, yoga as well as creative and wellness retreats.
Enjoy beautiful and updated lodging, gardens and meeting spaces in deeply restorative and charming nature sanctuary. Charming goats included! Our team and company passion is stewarding people, place, purpose and planet – supporting conscious business and conscious leaders.
Book your 2018 workshop or retreat now. Day event reservations possible within 90 day window.
Retreat and enjoy a Bend of Ivy experience in 2018!
Check our calendar and see what calls to you.
Want a scenic nature haven, a private venue in the Blue Ridge Mountains for an upcoming event? Please contact us to inquire.
Bend of Ivy is a private eco-friendly 63-acre campus with peaceful indoor and outdoor meeting spaces. Asian Zen elements mix with charming restored tobacco barn and woodland grounds. The land holds deep energy and roots, sharing evidence of Cherokee tribe encampments from many years ago. Experience at Bend of Ivy:
- Restoration, renew and connection. International themed lodging rooms.
- Beautiful updated lodging, somatic and meeting spaces.
- Pavilion meeting space, surrounded by nature views. Great for yoga, circles, somatic work and trainings.
- Labyrinth, camping sites, herb and sensory gardens, boulder seat circle.
- Eco-friendly, environmental focus: Restored barn with solar panels, permaculture land practice.
- Fire pits, meandering trails, wading river, koi pond, curious goats.
- Adjacent organic farm: Experience farm to table cuisine.
Inquire now about hosting your special event at Bend of Ivy.
Our seasonal newsletters are great place to learn of upcoming retreats, workshops and updates at Bend of Ivy. To subscribe to newsletters, join here.
Bend of Ivy Lodge is a haven for people and wildlife.
- Breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountain views
- 63 Acres to explore of ponds, waterfall and surrounding gardens
- 4 Indoor meeting facilities and multiple outdoor meeting places
- Ivy River access, 6+ trails, labyrinth, 3 firepits + local farm along trail
- Sleeps: Lodge (17+ guests), Studio (5 guests), Roadhouse (4 guests)
Bend of Ivy Lodge
Blue Ridge Mountain Views
Path to Labyrinth
River + Rocks
Boathouse, Pond and Retreat Center
Pond and Gardens