Welcome to Bend of Ivy Lodge.
Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Bend of Ivy is a zen inspired venue near Asheville available for private rental. Perfect for corporate retreats, leadership development workshops, organizational meetings, trainings, weddings, gatherings, yoga and creative and wellness retreats. Magical.
Enjoy beautiful and updated lodging, gardens and meeting spaces in a deeply restorative and charming nature sanctuary. So much to experience … wildlife, charming organic farm, labyrinth, meditation gardens, koi pond, river, boulder seating circle, fire pit, somatic lawn and lively goats.
Our team and company passion … stewarding people, place, purpose and planet.
Retreat and enjoy a Bend of Ivy experience in 2018! Many wonderful programs and talented teachers offering special experiences and adventures. Check out our calendar and see what calls to you.
Want a scenic nature haven, a private venue for an upcoming event? Please contact us to inquire. Share this beautiful land and property with your group. Offer a unique space to your group that supports deep conversations, spaciousness and creativity.
Bend of Ivy is a private eco-friendly 63 acre campus with peaceful indoor and outdoor meeting spaces. Asian Zen elements mix with the charming restored tobacco barn and woodland grounds, all nestled in a beautiful nature haven surrounded by majestic mountains. The land is special and holds deep energy and roots. The land shares evidence of Cherokee tribe encampments from many years ago.
Experience at Bend of Ivy:
- Theme of restoration, renew and connection. International themed lodging rooms.
- Beautiful updated lodging, somatic and meeting spaces.
- Large light filled Pavilion building connects to nature and views. Great for yoga, circles, somatic work and trainings.
- Labyrinth, camping sites, herb and sensory gardens, boulder seat circle.
- Eco-friendly, environmental focus: Restored barn with solar panels, permaculture land practice.
- Plus: fire pits, meandering trails, wading river, koi pond, curious goats ++
- Adjacent organic farm: Experience farm to table food.
Inquire now about hosting your special event at Bend of Ivy.
Our seasonal newsletters are great place to learn of upcoming retreats, workshops and updates at Bend of Ivy. To subscribe to newsletters, join here.
Bend of Ivy Lodge is a haven for people and wildlife.
- Breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountain views
- 63 Acres to explore of ponds, waterfall and surrounding gardens
- 4 Indoor meeting facilities and multiple outdoor meeting places
- Ivy River access, 6+ trails, labyrinth, 3 firepits + local farm along trail
- Sleeps: Lodge (17+ guests), Studio (5 guests), Roadhouse (4 guests)
Bend of Ivy Lodge
Blue Ridge Mountain Views
Path to Labyrinth
River + Rocks
Boathouse, Pond and Retreat Center
Pond and Gardens