Asheville Retreat Center: Bend of Ivy Lodge
Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, close to downtown Asheville, is private retreat center Bend of Ivy Lodge. Available as a private venue rental, Bend of Ivy is a magical 63 acre nature sanctuary of gardens, lodging, commercial kitchen, koi pond, hiking trails, meeting spaces and meditation spaces.
With on-site lodging for 28 guests and creative experienced catering support available, large groups can enjoy a restorative nature-focused private property for their retreats, trainings, workshops or gatherings. Perfect for corporate retreats, meditation retreats, trainings, organizational meetings, weddings, as well as yoga, creative and wellness retreats. Day event reservations possible within 90 day window.
We steward people, place, purpose and planet – supporting conscious business and conscious leaders. Supporting clients offering deep experiences and conversations with a place of energy and nature is very important to us.
Retreat and enjoy a Bend of Ivy experience in 2018!
Check our calendar and see what calls to you.
Want a scenic nature haven, a private venue in the Blue Ridge Mountains for an upcoming event? Please contact us to inquire.
Bend of Ivy is a private eco-friendly 63-acre campus with peaceful indoor and outdoor meeting spaces. Asian Zen elements mix with charming restored tobacco barn and woodland grounds. The land holds deep energy and roots, sharing evidence of Cherokee tribe encampments from many years ago. Experience at Bend of Ivy include:
- Restoration, renew and connection. International themed lodging rooms.
- Beautiful updated lodging, somatic and meeting spaces.
- Pavilion meeting space, surrounded by nature views. Great for yoga, circles, somatic work and trainings.
- Labyrinth, camping sites, herb and sensory gardens, boulder seat circle.
- Eco-friendly, environmental focus: Restored barn with solar panels, permaculture land practice.
- Fire pits, meandering trails, wading river, koi pond, curious goats.
- Lovely adjacent organic farm …Experience delicious farm to table cuisine.
- Wifi, easels, AV equipment support and lawn games.
Inquire now about hosting your special event at Bend of Ivy. Our seasonal newsletters are great place to learn of upcoming retreats, workshops and updates at Bend of Ivy. To subscribe to newsletters, join here.
- Breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountain views
- 63 Acres to explore of ponds, waterfall and surrounding gardens
- 4 Indoor meeting facilities and multiple outdoor meeting places
- Ivy River access, 6+ trails, labyrinth, 3 firepits + local farm along trail
- Sleeps: Lodge (17+ guests), Studio (5 guests), Roadhouse (4 guests)
Bend of Ivy Lodge
Blue Ridge Mountain Views
Path to Labyrinth
River + Rocks
Boathouse, Pond and Retreat Center
Pond and Gardens