The Main Hall looks out over the valley with a 22 foot high grand window. The Main Hall can hold up to 20 people in circle seating, or 40 people in theater style set up using backjack chairs and cushions. Backjack chairs, cushions and blankets are available for floor seating.
The Lodge is comfortable and inspiring, with a balcony railing crafted from the old tobacco poles, and art from around the world. Skylights and lots of glass make the interior light and airy; high cathedral ceilings and walls are finished in lodgepole pine.
For larger groups:
* Accommodates 26 people: 17 in the Lodge itself, and 9 in the Studio and Roadhouse spaces.
* Additional sleeping spaces available at Lodge with daybed, futons and/ or campers.
* Nearby are numerous B&B and cabins for overflow needs.
The land provides a serene and peaceful outdoor space with hiking trails, long mountain views, quiet woods, and a glade of trees by the river. There is plenty of space for outdoor events and weddings.
* Each has cultural theme with original art to reflect our global connection, beauty of art and culture expressions around the world.
* Upstairs has five double bedrooms and a loft, sleeping eleven with two shared bathrooms.
* First floor has 4 bedrooms and a bathroom and community sink: 2 bedrooms for single occupancy and 2 bedrooms for double occupancy.
Kitchen & Dining
The guest kitchen is equipped with plates, glasses, silverware, and coffee mugs. It opens onto the dining porch, which seats 32 for gatherings, and overlooks the pond and gardens. Overhead propane heaters keep the porch cozy even in cold weather, and ceiling fans and roll-up windows keep it open and comfortable the other three seasons.
The Main Hall
The Main Hall is on the entrance level of the Lodge, accessed by opening French doors from the entryway. A 22-foot high arched grand window opens eastward to the full height of the cathedral ceiling, finished in lodgepole pine. Overhead is the balcony with a beautiful hand-crafted railing made from the original tobacco poles. Stairways off the Main Hall lead upstairs and down to the bedroom areas. Ceiling fans and two skylights complete the open, spacious feeling. Chairs can be easily set in a circle for groups of 15-20 people. For larger groups, theater style seating, using backjacks and chairs, can accommodate up to 40 people for workshops. For more business-like meetings, flipcharts and tables are available.
The Main Hall in the Lodge is the primary meeting space.
It is about 30’ x 20’, and approximately 600 square feet. Because of the layout, the shape is somewhat irregular, and there are two supporting posts under the corners of the balcony. The Main Hall can seat 20 in a circle, or 40 theater style.
- Grand east windows and a high cathedral ceiling provide a spacious feel. The room is finished in pine.
- Available A/V equipment includes flat screen high quality TV and a flip chart. Extra charges apply for A/V equipment.
- There’s a high quality sound system for CD’s, cassettes, or digital input.
- Removable panels open onto a counter in the Main Hall from the guest kitchen, which is easily accessible for breaks and meal service.
- There’s a unisex bathroom off the Main Hall with a shower and tub; three other bathrooms are upstairs and downstairs.