Bend of Ivy provides a unique container that supports connectedness, authenticity, and open conversations for the people and organizations who come here. It’s a space where the mind, body and soul can connect with the heart, with ourselves, with each other and with the world.
Organizations find Bend of Ivy offers a space where authentic deep conversations and visions may happen.The land, buildings and surrounding nature offer a safe space for people and leadership teams to explore, communicate, strategize and envision.
We often hear that magic happens here with people and organizations. Bend of of Ivy is a great space for organizational discussions and planning. What kind? Corporate, non-profit, boards, leadership teams, small businesses and environmental groups on annual planning, strategic planning, board planning, trainings and more….
“Bend of Ivy Lodge has become the model of a retreat center for me and our Leadership programs. The deep and obvious care of the land is present in the beautiful and mindful way that both the gardens and the buildings are cared for. The work that I get to do here is transformative; the place makes it sacred. “
– Henry Kimsey-House; Co-founder of The Coaches Training Institute
Bend of Ivy provides a special, holistic healing place. We hold the space for individuals, organizations and groups to have deep conversations, trainings and personal development work for their participants.
“What a pleasure to facilitate a retreat at Bend of Ivy Lodge! Our programs took full advantage of the lush environment including the pond, labyrinth, gardens, and trails. The Lodge, with its huge windows in the central meeting area, was the ideal place for deep group work. Living together in one this inspiring building fostered intimacy and community, and the Lodge provided a perfect container for our purposes.”
– David Frechter; Founder, Spirit Journeys
To support these conversations, small groups and larger meetings, Bend of Ivy has many meeting and breakout spaces both indoors and outdoors. Also available is a high quality professional projector and screen.
This is a unique place, and we’ll do our utmost to help you decide if it’s the right place for your event. We recommend the following process:
- Explore this site to see if it looks like a fit for your needs.
- Contact Susan as far in advance as possible; events book early.
- We’ll answer your questions and discuss available dates, costs and your needs.
- Visit if at all possible. Also, we don’t show the Lodge when groups are on site.
- When we settle on dates, we’ll issue a contract. A returned contract and initial deposit will hold your dates. A second deposit is generally due six weeks before your event; final payment due before your departure.
- When you’re here, we give you as much privacy as possible. We encourage you to feel at home while you’re here.
“Your lodge was wonderful and I’m quite certain that we’ll be back. It is a perfect location for a retreat/teambuilding activity for the corporate senior management team.” – Janie Lowe; HR Manager, Whitley Products
Bend of Ivy is a beautiful space for Personal Retreats. The Studio may be reserved for a Personal Retreat within 6 week’s of desired date, if available. Please email or call to inquire and receive more information.